Are you struggling with:
- Anxiety and/or negative thoughts?
- Are you often sad, down, overwhelmed or tearful?
- Have you experienced a crisis in your family due to illness, or divorce?
- Have you been experiencing marital difficulties?
- Do you argue with your partner without finding resolutions or common understanding?
- Have you been struggling with parenting challenges of school age or adolescent children?
- Are you discouraged by complications arising from remarriage and "blending" families?
- Have you been feeling "stuck" in your life and relationships?
- Do you feel alone and find it difficult to talk to significant others about important issues?
If you have answered "YES" to any of the above questions, Take Action. Do not give up hope. Continue reading to find out what you can do to move forward in a more positive direction.